Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) announced MA Mass Communication (MA-MC) Admission 2020
Xavier University MA Mass Communication Admission 2020: Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) has invited applications for admission to Master Program in Mass Communication (MA-MC) offered in Xavier School of Communications (XCOMM) Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) for the academic session 2020
XCOMM, XUB Offered
- Xavier School of Communications is established with a vision to enhance knowledge and professionalism in the field of Mass Media in India and globally
- Inherits 30 years of excellence in Management education at XIMB
- Duration of Courses: 2 years
Check out Admission Notifications
Important Dates for Xavier University MA Mass Communication Admission 2020
- Last Date to fill up the Application Form is 31st May 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Xavier University MA Mass Communication Admission 2020
- Applicants should be minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks in aggregate, from a recognized University. Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by 15th June 2020, can also apply.
- The eligible applicants will have to appear for admission test and/or personal interview to be conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar in May or June 2020. The final selection will be based on the candidate’s performance in the admission test and/or Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
Check out MA Admissions
Xavier University MA Mass Communication Application Form 2020
Applicants have to fill up the online application
- Step 1: Fill up the “Login Details” to create and receive by email a unique XUB ID and Password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XUB ID and Password, then login as per Step 2
- Step 2: Login with your XUB ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, upload your photo & signature, and choose the program you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance
- The dimensions of photo may be of about 200×250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250 x 125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size)
- Step 3: Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1500/- for the first option, and Rs.700/- each for the subsequent options. Use single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests)
- If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form.
Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
Xavier University Bhubaneswar, Plot no. 12 (a), Nijigada Kurki, Harirajpur-752050 Puri dt. Odisha Cell & Land lines: +91-7077704688, +91-0674-6647 718/7714/7715/7706, Email [email protected], website www.xub.edu.in