Xavier University MBA Business Management Admission for January 2020 Session
Xavier University MBA Business Management Admission 2020: Xavier University Bhubaneswar, Xavier Institute of Management (XIMB) has invited applications for admission to 2years Full-Time Master’s Program in Business Management for 2020 Session.
Xavier University MBA-BM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- The Last Date to fill up the Application Form is December 09th, 2019
Check out MBA Admissions
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Business Management Admission 2020
- Minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, with at least 55% marks in aggregate, from a recognized University. Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 15th, 2020, can also apply.
- Applicants shortlisted on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT) scores will be called for Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai.
- Applicants will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session. The final selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT, GD, Writing Ability Test, and Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
Apply and appear for any one of the following Admission Tests:
- XAT to be conducted by XLRI Jamshedpur on 05th January 2020 or;
- CAT to be conducted by IIMs on 25th November 2019 or;
- GMAT was taken in 2018 or 2019 or;
- X-GMT (Xavier General Management Aptitude Test) to be conducted by Xavier University, at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, and Mumbai, on January 25th, 2020
Xavier University MBA Business Management Application Form 2020
The additional Fee for X-GMT will be Rs.1000/-. Applicants opting for XAT/CAT are required to follow the XAT/CAT advertisements respectively and apply in time. Registering for XAT or CAT or GMAT is a prerequisite for applying to XIMB’s MBA-BM program, if not opting for X-GMT.
- Step 1: Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUB ID and Password for applying to XUB; if you have already received your XUB ID and Password, then login as per Step 2.
- Step 2: Login with your XUB ID and Password Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, Programme Details and Statement of Purpose, upload your photo & signature, and Submit (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance.
- The dimensions of photo may be of about 200 x 250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250 x 125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
- Step 3: Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1500/- for the first option, and Rs.700/- each for the subsequent options. Use single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests).