XIM Bhubaneswar Executive MBA Admission 2020 Released
XIMB Executive MBA Admission 2020: Xavier Institute of Management (XIM) Bhubaneswar has invited applications for admission to one year (Full-time) Executive MBA Admission in Business Management for 2020 session. Here you can check out the complete details like application form, deadlines, eligibility, selection process, fees, dates and more details about XIMB Executive MBA Courses 2020.
XIMB Executive MBA Eligibility Criteria 2020
The minimum requirements for admission to the Programme are:
a) A 3-year Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognized University
b) At least 3 years of experience in executive capacity in an organization of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector. Self-employed persons with minimum 3 years of experience after obtaining qualifying degree can also be considered.
c) Sponsorship or No Objection Certificate from the employer for pursuing this course at XIMB
Age Limit: Minimum age of 23 years as on 01st July 2020.
- Applicants short-listed on the basis of admission test (XAT, CAT, GMAT, or X-GMT) scores will be called for Group Discussion, Writing Ability Test and Personal Interview at Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata or Mumbai.
- Applicants will have to meet their own travel/stay expenses for attending the interview session.
- The final selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in XAT/CAT/GMAT/X-GMT, GD, Writing Ability Test, & Personal Interview, and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience
The total program fee will be Rs.13.7 lakhs, to be paid in 3 installments (6.7, 3.5, 3.5 lakhs respectively).
The boarding and lodging charges will be additional.
XIMB Executive MBA Application Procedure 2020
Applicants have to fill up the online application form separately for XIMB MBA program at www.ximb.ac.in
- Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XUBID/Login ID and Password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XUBID/Login ID and Password, then login as per Step 2.
- Login with your XUBID/Login ID and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of photo may be of about 200×250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250×125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
- Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1600/- for the first option, and Rs.800/- each for the subsequent options. Use single form for applying for multiple programs and/or through multiple tests.)
- If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form.
XIMB Executive MBA Application Deadlines 2019
- The last date for applying online is December 09th 2019