XIMB Doctoral Programme in Management 2020 | XUB Bhubaneswar PhD Admission 2020
XIM Bhubaneswar Phd Admission 2020: Xavier Institute of Management (XIM) Bhubaneswar has invited applications for admission to PhD (Doctoral) Programme in Management for 2020 session.
Duration: The approximate duration to complete the program is 4 to 7 years.
The last date for applying online is February 28th, 2020.
Phd Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Masters degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 55% marks. In case the score is available on a letter-grade system, the Institute expects a minimum cumulative score of 5.5 on a 10-point scale.
XIMB PhD Selection Procedure 2020
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic records and SOPs. The shortlisted applicants will be required to appear for Xavier Research Aptitude Test (X-RAT), and Personal Interview.
- UGC NET qualified applicants will be exempted from appearing for the X-RAT.
- X-RAT Guide: The course work for the selected applicants.
XIMB PhD Application Form 2020
- Applicants have to fill up the online application form separately for XIMB program at www.ximb.ac.in. Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway (Application fee is Rs.1500/-).
- Upon successfully filling the online application form and paying the application fee, the applicant will receive the confirmation by email, followed by the admission bulletin 2020 by post/courier.
- The last date for applying online is February 28th, 2020.
Check out Admission Notification