Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship PGDM Admission 2020
XIME Bangalore PGDM Admission 2020: Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME) Bangalore has invited applications for admission to 2 years Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) program offered at Bangalore and Kochi campuses for the commencing session 2020.
Intake: Annual intake of 180 students at Bangalore and 120 students in Kochi.
XIME Bangalore PGDM Application Form 2020
XIME Application Form and Program Brochure may be obtained from XIME Bangalore or XIME Kochi.
- Download PGDM Programme Bulletin 2020 -22 from www.xime.org
- Read and understand the Programme Bulletin and its guidelines regarding admissions.
- Application shall be submitted only through online mode. XIME provides an interactive user interface for entering details in the application form; the platform ensures data security and auto-saving.
- Please click on the link Apply online for PGDM on the website www.xime.org
- No need to send hardcopy of application form or any other documents to XIME while applying.
- Application Fee: Application Fee is Rs. 1250/- plus GST @ 18% for ‘early applicants’ (on or before 31st December 2019) and Rs.1500/- plus GST @ 18% for subsequent applicants.
- Last date of submission of application form along with the payment of application fee is 26th February 2020.
- Application fee shall be paid online by credit card/debit card/net banking/mobile wallets
- Applicants will receive a system generated acknowledgment for the application submitted and payment of application fee. With this the application process is complete.
Check out MBA Admissions
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks for all subjects taken together (45% for SC/ST applicants).
- Applicants who are appearing for their final year examination and are awaiting their results may also apply. However, they should have maintained an average of 50% marks in the degree course until then.
- They should be completing all their degree examinations before 11th June 2020. Such candidates are required to produce proof of passing the Degree examination with the minimum required marks of 50%, latest by 10th September 2020.
- Applicants who have un-cleared backlog papers in graduation, are not eligible to apply.
XIME Bangalore PGDM Application Dates 2020
- Online applications begin: 16th October 2019
- Last date for online submission of duly filled-in application form along with the payment of application fee: 26th February 2020
- Dates for Group Discussion/Personal Interview at the 8 Centres (Exact dates will be intimated to short-listed candidates via Email only): 1st to 15th March 2020
- Declaration of results (via email only): 3rd week of March 2020
- Payment of two installments of fees (Amounts will be advised): March 2020
- PGDM Programme (2020-2022) Commences on: 15th June 2020
- Score for academic performance in X Std., XII Std., Undergraduate Degree/ Post Graduate Degree – 20%
- Score in the Common Admission Test (CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT) – 35%
- Group discussion/interview – 35%
- Weightage for participation in Sports, Extra-Curricular activities, Academic diversity and Gender diversity – 10%
Centers for Interview: XIME Centres for Group Discussion and Personal Interview: Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Pune, Kolkata and Guwahati.