XISS Post-Graduate Diploma in Management Course 2019
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission 2019: Xavier Institute of Social Service (XISS) Ranchi has invited application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management course 2019 session. Check out the complete details like application form, eligibility, selection procedure, important dates and more information about XISS PGDM Admission 2019.
2 years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management approved by AICTE, New Delhi with specialization in:
- Human Resource Management
- Rural Management
- Information Technology
Check out more PG Diploma Courses 2019
Seats Available: Total number of seats available in 2 years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in Management (PGDM) is seventy-five (75) each in Human Resource Management and Rural Management and sixty (60) each in Information Technology, Finance, and Marketing specialization.
Out of the above fifty percent (50 percent), seats are reserved for SC/ST and Christian Applicants.
XISS Ranchi PGDM Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM program at the Institute is three/four years bachelor’s degree with minimum 60 percent marks in aggregate (50 percent for SC/ST) in any discipline recognized by Association of Indian Universities.
- However, preference will be given to Engineering, Economics, Commerce, Management and Computer Science graduates and Applicants with relevant work experience.
- Applicants appearing for final year or final semester of their graduate degree examination in the academic year 2018-19 are also eligible to appear for the admission process; such Applicants, if called for the interview, should submit the copy of admit card or a letter from the principal of the college where they are studying to that effect.
- Such Applicants if finally selected at XISS, Ranchi must clear their Graduation examination with 60 percent marks in aggregate (50 percent for SC/ST) by August 2019.
XISS Ranchi PGDM Admission Procedure 2019
Three stages admission processes is followed by the Institute as per the guidelines of AICTE. These stages are:
- All India Management Admission Test
- Group Discussion
- Assessment of Writing Skills
- Personal Interview
XISS Ranchi PGDM Selection Process 2019
Applicant desirous of seeking admission in the Institute will have to appear in an all India level management admission test organized by XLRI Jamshedpur (XAT 2019) or IIM Indore (CAT 2018) or AICTE, Delhi (CMAT 2019).
Based on above all India entrance test scores, Applicants who have applied for admission to the institute will be shortlisted and will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be held at Bangalore, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Ranchi March 2019 GD/PI Centers are subject to sufficient number of Applicants at each location.
Weightage for Admission
- Entrance Test Score: 50 percent
- Past Academic Record: 10 percent
- Group Discussion: 15 percent
- Personal Interview: 25 percent
XISS Institute uses CAT Score for short-listing/selecting the Applicants for our Post-graduate Programme(s) in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
XISS Ranchi PGDM Application Form 2019
- The Applicants will have to apply separately at XISS, Ranchi.
- An Applicant can apply for maximum any 02 (Two) specializations; the institute will accept only online registrations; the applicants will have to apply separately at XISS, Ranchi; the institute will accept only online registrations.
- For online registration, the Registration Fee can be paid through online transactions using Credit / Debit / ATM cards / Online Banking; the fee can also be paid by Bank Draft drawn in favor of ‘Xavier Institute of Social Service’, payable at Ranchi.
- The application fee is Rs.2000 + Service Charges for One Specialization and Rs.2500 + Services Charges for Two Specialization. Application fee can be paid online through net banking/debit card/credit card or any other online option.
- Application fee can also be paid via bank draft, drawn in favor of “Xavier Institute of Social Service” payable at Ranchi.
- The bank draft for Rs1500 (for one specialization) or Rs2000 (for two specializations) can be drawn on any bank.
- The draft should be sent to the institute address given below within 15 days of application; the Applicant must right his/her name and XAT / CAT / CMAT ID / Roll No. on the back of the bank draft.
The application fee various according to the number of specializations applied for
- One specialization – Rs.2000 (Rupees Two Thousand only)
- Two specializations – Rs.2500 (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only)
- Service Charges and Taxes extra as applicable to making online payments/demand draft
XISS PGDM Admission 2019 Important Dates
- XISS PGDM Application Begin: October 05th, 2018
- Last Date to apply online: February 25th, 2019
- XAT Exam Date: January 06th, 2019