XLRI Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EXEC-FPM) 2020
XLRI Executive Fellow Program in Management 2020: Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI) Jamshedpur are invited applications for admission to non- residential Executive Fellow Program in Management (FPM) program for working executives/ managers / faculty members / researchers for 2020 session.
Last date for applying to Executive FPM on November 30th 2019
Duration: The students need to complete their course work within 4 years of admission.
Eligibility Criteria for XLRI Jamshedpur Executive FPM Programme
Applicants must have an MBA/Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) or equivalent or GMP/PGPX or One Year full-time residential program in Management (with 60% marks), Applicants from Premier B-Schools will be given preference.
Be currently employed in a full-time job.
Have at least 5 years of full-time executive/managerial/ teaching/ research experience as on March 31, 2020.
Applicants, who are less than 50 years of age, shall get a preference.
Short listed applicants will be required to appear for a personal interview at XLRI, Jamshedpur for the selection process.
XLRI Executive FPM Application Form 2020
- Applicants can apply online
- Application form can be downloaded from official website of Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur http://www.xlri.ac.in/academic-prog/fellow-prog/executive-overview.aspx
- The admission process requires a candidate to opt for any one of the following alternatives:
- Applicants may choose to appear in the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2020 which will be conducted on Sunday, January 7th, 2020.
- Applicants may submit UGC JRF/NET; GMAT/GRE/GATE results/scores taken during the last two years. Such candidates will be exempted from appearing in XAT.
- Applicants who have done their PGP or one year full time GMP/PGPX/Executive PGP from XLRI, any of the IIMs, FMS Delhi, MDI Gurgaon, XIM Bhubaneswar, IRMA, SP Jain, School of Management of IITs, TIFR, TISS, ISI and other comparable institutes, with a CQPI of at least 6.00/8.00 or equivalent will also be exempted from appearing in the XAT.
- The fees and other charges payable for the Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EFPM) is Rs 7,00,000/-; boarding lodging and other expenses incurred during stay in campus will be charged separately.
- Last date for applying to Executive FPM on November 30th 2019.
Check out more Admission Notification