YCMOU Admission to MBA Admission Programs 2019
YCMOU MBA Admission 2019: Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU), Nashik has invited applications for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme for 2019 sessions.
MBA Specialisations: Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Manufacturing Management.
YCMOU Admission Dates
- Application Start Date: June 10th, 2019
- Last Date to Submission of online Application: June 20th, 2019
- Date of Examination: June 20th, 2019
- Date of Admit Cards: To be Announced
The MBA program is open to all citizens of India who satisfy the following condition:
i) Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 45% marks (The percentage of marks will be relaxed by 5% in the case of Reserved Category applicants).
ii) Qualify the Entrance Exam conducted by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University.
MBA Entrance Exam Structure
Applicants seeking admission to the MBA Programme of this University will have to appear for and show sufficient level of competence and aptitude in a Common ‘Entrance Exam conducted by the University.
It is also intended to test the aptitudes of the applicants in the important aspects of business organization. The test consists of the following sections as given below:
- Reading Comprehension – 12 marks
- Verbal Ability – 20 marks
- Numerical Ability – 16 marks
- Business Data Interpretation – 24 marks
- Business Application – 16 marks
- Business Judgment – 12 marks
Total – 100 marks
Online Entrance Exam Duration: 1 Hr.30mins
Number of Questions: 50 (2 Marks each)
Entrance Fees – The fee structure for the MBA Programme is Rs.500/-
Nature and Types of Questions
- All the questions (hereafter referred to as ‘items’) are of the ‘multiple choice’ type, wherein each item is given four options.
- The applicant has to ‘select’ only one of the given options as the correct answer to the item and indicate the same by clicking on the corresponding circle. Every item carries 2 marks. Examples that follow are simply to illustrate the nature of the items likely to appear in the different ‘sections’ of the exam question paper.
YCMOU Admission Procedure
- Read the Prospectus carefully.
- Check the eligibility of the course given in Prospectus before applying.
- While filling the online application, please keep on hand all necessary documents. You will also require scanned images of your latest passport size photograph and signature to be uploaded while filling the online application form.
- Click on http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/default.aspxlink to start filling the online application form
- Click on “Apply Online” link to start filling the online application form.
- Please fill the application in English.
- Fill the required information of registration and system will generate login ID. You will also receive your login ID and password on SMS. (Please enter a correct mobile number to get a login ID and password by SMS and ensure DND service is not active on the entered mobile number).